We are the most visited CrossFit gym in the Northwest. We see visitors from across the country and around the world almost every day. If you plan on coming in to train with us, please register in our system in advance by using the link below. It can’t hurt to read through the FAQ below as well. Our downtown facility is located just off the Seattle waterfront right at the foot of the Harbor Steps.
- You must have CrossFit experience to drop-in to any of our classes.
- Our SCHEDULE is current and up-to-date. All CrossFit classes are open to visitors.
- REGISTER using the big huge sexy blue button above BEFORE you come in.
1. Do you allow visiting CrossFitters to drop in on classes?
Yes! All classes are open to visiting athletes!
2. Is the gym near downtown or Pike Place? How far?
Yes. Not far. All of the hotels worth staying at are close to XCF. Coincidence? I don’t think so.
3. How much do you charge for the drop in?
$20 per class. We don’t charge other Affiliate Owners (must be able to find you on the Affiliate Page) for using our facility.
4. If I am in town for an extended stay what is the cost?
We offer a week pass for $75
5. Do I need to reserve/register for a class ahead of time?
YES! Click on the links above to register for any class on the SCHEDULE and proceed like the genius I know you are.
6. I am following a specific program – can I just do my own thing?
Probably not. Let’s be real. You aren’t going to the Games. You aren’t going to the olympics. Just come throw down in class, and then go watch the dudes in the market throw fish. Two days off your custom emomathon and barbell gymnastics hybrid program won’t kill you. If you have a super special story that will move and inspire anyone who hears it then Email us and we can talk about it.
7. I have heard XCF is one of the most beautiful gyms in the world?
You heard correctly.
1223 WESTERN AVE
SEATTLE, WA 98101